HEALTHY INSPIRATION TO LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY AND GET YOUR FREE 7-DAY SENSATIONAL SALAD GUIDE!
Joy will help you fall in love with nourishing, healthy, beautiful food one morsel at a time.
Working with joyous health is complementary to any healthcare provider such as your family doctor, specialist or naturopathic doctor and can provide a solid foundation to achieve your health goals.
- Nutrition Coaching: A health and nutrition coach to clients from around the entire world – from Australia, to Europe, Canada and the U.S.A.
- Corporate wellness speaker: Joy provides professional workshops and seminars to various corporations (both large and small) across Canada and the U.S.A on a variety of health topics from stress reduction, to detoxification, weight loss and green living.
- Eat Well Feel Well: Co-creator of Toronto’s first integrated nutrition and yoga program.
- Joy regularly contributes her health expertise to many North American publications, including Chatelaine, Globe & Mail, FASHION, Best Health, Tonic and more, plus she is a featured expert on various television and radio shows. Check out our press page for more.
- Expert nutrition contributor to many publications in print and TV as seen on the press page.
- Watch Joy's videos here and on Youtube.
- Joy McCarthy, is Certified Nutritionist (CNP, RNCP)*who graduated with honors, from the Institute of Holistic Nutrition where she is now a faculty member as a teacher.
Joy has been there too...
Her journey to joyous health began in her late teens when she suffered from hormonal imbalance, digestive problems and anxiety. In an effort to find the answer to balance her hormones, she went from one specialist to the next. The only solutions presented to her were prescription after prescription to alleviate the symptoms. After three years of this search for answers, she decided to stop looking for a cure to alleviate symptoms and address the root cause of her health issues.
This is when everything changed.
Through extensive research, education and becoming her own health advocate Joy had truly profound and positive change! She made changes to her diet, filled in the nutritional gaps with the right supplements and made positive lifestyle changes. The same is true for clients that joyous health has helped over the years – when the root cause is addressed and an all-encompassing approach is taken, the result is joyous health.
When you are empowered, inspired and educate yourself, this is when you can truly achieve all that you desire, and feel incredible.
Joyous Health looks at the whole person and all the factors that affect your health.
Be Vibrant. Be Awesome. Be Joyous!