Every week I read health magazines, books, online articles and blogs to learn more about the ever changing health industry and new studies that come out every day, but may not get mainstream attention. All this information is in my brain and I want to start sharing this knowledge of interesting stuff I come across with you. I’m committing myself to post one blog a week dedicated to these articles I believe are extremely important to read and share. Some may just change your life!
And so it begins here! EnJOY
- A super fibre to control your appetite and blood sugar: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-mark-hyman/fiber-health-the-super-fi_b_594153.html
- Antidepressants linked in study to miscarriage: http://www.naturalnews.com/028943_antidepressants_miscarriage.html
- Kraft’s KD Smart, not so smart! http://www.thatsfit.ca/2010/06/07/a-healthier-kraft-dinner-a-rant-about-kd-smart/#comments
- Eliminate bad breath for good, holistic solutions: http://www.naturalnews.com/028908_bad_breath_causes.html
- 10 foods for healthy eyes: http://www.thatsfit.ca/2009/07/07/10-foods-for-healthy-eyes/
- Raw chocolate health benefits with my quote in the Globe & Mail! http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/food-and-wine/can-chocolate-be-a-health-food-almost/article1581456/
- What this holistic nutritionist puts in her grocery basket: http://ilikerealfood.com/2010/05/06/weigh-in-wednesdays-whats-in-your-grocery-basket/
Lastly, a post just wouldn’t be complete without giving you some NEW joyous recipes. Here are my latest and greatest for AOL’s That’s Fit, one of my all-time fave health websites (and not just because I write for them) because they provide leading edge nutrition, fitness information with a little love & relationship advice thrown in.
Sugar-free Frosty Berry Banana Dessert
3 Delicious Salad Dressing recipes
Almond Brown Rice Crispie Squares
Local Strawberry, Pecan, Goat Cheese Salad
Creamy, Rich Gauc! Perfect for summer picnics.
Healthy Fiddlehead Recipe