Superfoods for Natural Beauty Workshop
When: Fall 2012 date TBD. Will be announced in July/August.
Description: Create beauty from the inside out! Natural Beauty is a personal passion of Joy’s as seen and discussed on Global TV’s Morning Show, Joy will educate and enlighten you on the following:
- Hidden dangers of 80% of personal care products (from moisturizer, to nail polish and shampoo) currently on the market for sale in Canada.
- The best foods for creating beauty from the inside out.
- Foods to avoid that sabotage beautiful skin and hair.
- Natural solutions to the most common skin and hair problems including acne, eczema, aging/sagging skin and dull, dry hair, even hair loss.
- Joy’s favourite natural beauty products.
Location: 889 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario.
Getting there: TTC accessible: Get off at Rosedale subway station on the Yonge line and walk South. Or get off at Yonge & Bloor and walk North. Paid parking is available directly across from 889 Yonge on the west side of Yonge.
To learn more about Holistic Nutritionist Joy McCarthy, check out: