Walker and I recently hosted a zoom call where we shared 10 lessons we've learned over the last decade of running joyous health. We had an amazing discussion, and we felt it would be a worthy topic for the podcast so that's exactly why we recorded it for you here.
Whether you've got a business right now, you want to start a biz, you've got a side hustle or you just wanna be a butterfly on the wall of Joyous Health - this episode is for you!
- Start before you're ready not when the time is perfect. Focus on progress not perfection. Stop delaying, start making progress!
- Build value and trust before building sales.
- Create opportunities even when it's uncomfortable because opportunity is just on the other side of your comfort zone.
- Be proactive, not reactive.
- Say no before you say yes.
- All that glitters is not gold. Remember that luck is what happens when you're prepared.
- Stay hungry.
- Embrace the middle.
- Balance what? It's all about self-care.
- You can do it.
- Invest in your business.
The Joyous Health Business Program (JHB)
Join us for the next info session for JHB
How I got over my fear of public speaking.
How To Create a Joyous Client Experience as a Wellness Practitioner