sql_error: (select 'blog' as rectype, blogid as recid,blogtitle as rectitle, zonerank(2,'Connecticut','blog',blogid) as score2, zonerank(1,'US','blog',blogid) as score1, zonerank(0,'','blog',blogid) as score0 from blogs having ifnull(score0,0)+ifnull(score1,0)+ifnull(score2,0)>0 )
Back-to-school is a fresh start and a time of renewal for many. In fact, studies show that more people actually follow through with the goals they've set when done so in the fall, as opposed to the "January resolutioners". Interesting, don't you think?
With that in mind, I created this list of 10 Daily Habits to Keep in hopes of inspiring you on the path to wellness. Perhaps you are doing a few of these already, even better if you are doing them all. However, don't feel bad if you are doing none of these habits, because today is a fresh start!
1. Squeeze half a fresh lemon in a large glass of water every single morning and drink up on an empty stomach. Don't like lemons? Try 1-2 capfuls of apple cider vinegar.
2. Sit down while you eat breakfast.
3. Give good quality hugs to your loved ones.
4. Think "veggie-centric" for at least two meals a day. Meaning, half your plate should be nutrient-dense vegetables.
5. Make your lunch for tomorrow, in the evening. It can be as easy as tossing leftovers from dinner into a container.
6. Get outside in nature every single day. Even just for 10 minutes.
7. Take your supplements.
8. Give someone the benefit of the doubt.
9. Write down three things you are grateful for before going to bed.
10. Place your hand on your belly while laying in bed just before you drift off to sleep and take TEN DEEP BELLY BREATHS.
What is YOUR daily health habit? Do share below!