I was in the mood for a quick chocolate-y snack this afternoon and just my luck I had a perfectly ripe avocado so I whipped this up in my mini food processor. Serves 2 (or 1 very generously).
Chocolate Avocado Goji Berry Pudding
Select Stars →
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and seed removed
- 1/4 cup raw cacao
- 1/4 cup honey or real maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp coconut milk (or use water)
- 1 tbsp goji berries as a topping
- Combine all ingredients excluding the goji berries into a small food processor. Blend until smooth. If you want it creamier, simple add more coconut milk or water. Top with goji berries. EnJOY!