I had such a lovely chat with Gabrielle of The Green Belle on her podcast! We talked about all of the topics I am most passionate about – detoxing, the microbiome and FOOD! I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of this episode!
Tune in on iTunes or Castbox (for androids).
In this episode we discuss:
- How Joy started her journey into holistic nutrition and established Joyous Health
- What Joy’s health regime looked like before going to school for Nutrition
- What is our microbiome – and why is it important?
- How over sanitizing and sterilization is harming our microbiome
- How to nourish our microbiome and microbes
- What foods are BAD for our microbiome
- What does detoxing mean?
- How to detox everyday
- Foods to eat to help our bodies detoxify
- The SUPERFOODS we should be eating
- How phytonutrients are amazing for our bodies (EAT THE RAINBOW)
- Why you should eat antioxidant-rich foods
- How to include these SUPERFOODS into our meals
- Should we be eating raw, cooked, steamed, supplement form?
- How to choose a greens supplement + Joy’s recommendations
- Lifestyle habits for helping our bodies detoxify
- Joy’s “Joyous Health” approved products
If you listened to this episode, let me know your thoughts in the comments below!