This week, Joy and Walker chat with Meghan Telpner, a Toronto-based author, speaker, nutritionist, and founder of the Academy of Culinary Nutrition. She’s written two bestselling books: UnDiet: Eat Your Way to Vibrant Health and The UnDiet Cookbook. Meghan’s success in cultivating a global community of UnDiet enthusiasts and Culinary Nutrition Experts has garnered her a feature in Forbes, and ranked her as one of the top 100 female entrepreneurs in Canada.
In this episode Meghan discusses the big changes she’s recently made in her career and the new direction in which she’s being called to serve. This exciting change includes sharing information on coherence practices, what they are, and how you can use them in your life to create more confidence, trust, and courage in making the best decisions for you and your family. After hearing Meghan speak you’ll be ready to get still and reconnect with your truest sense of self.
If you’re looking for actionable steps to help you find stillness, clear your mental clutter, and reconnect with your intuition, you won’t want to miss a moment of this chat! Meghan clearly and simply explains exactly how to start your own coherence practice, today! So grab your favourite soothing tea, settle in with your notebook, and get ready to tap into your intuitive power!
- Meghan’s health journey and how it inspired her to learn about nutrition.
- Her journey learning how to cook- from canned pasta sauce to the creation of her own cooking school, the Academy of Culinary Nutrition!
- How she continues to teach at the edge of her knowledge in order to create the change she wants to see in the world.
- The importance of understanding that what we need today may not be what we need tomorrow and being open to growing and changing.
- The big changes Meghan is making to her career and how she came to those decisions.
- The role her intuition played in her decision making process.
- What intuition can look like for different people.
- The difference between expansive and contractive thoughts.
- Her advice for people struggling to find the courage to listen to their intuition.
- The importance of removing distraction to move towards wholeness.
- The connection between connecting with who you are at your core and the courage to follow your intuition.
- The power of finding stillness and quiet (and how to do it!) to connect with the truest version of yourself.
- What is the flow state and how it relates to your sense of self.
- How to clear the “clutter” in your life to find out who you really are.
- How to become a co-creator in the most magical life you can imagine.
- How to facilitate becoming more intuitive in as little as 5 minutes a day.
- Why finding the balance between pragmatism and intuition is key for finding harmony in your life.
- Her new programs that include movement and coherence practices, designed to help people activate their creative mind.
- How coherence practices can help create supportive communities.
- How healthy conflict can help you learn more about yourself and the world around you.
- The power of going through your day looking for magic and how it impacts your brain.
- Why food, exercise, and supplements are not the only pillars that we need for optimal health.
- The importance of social connection, love, gratitude, and appreciation for one another to build the world we want to live in.
- What does it mean to be a highly sensitive person and how does that connect with intuition?
Meghan Telpner on Instagram
Meghan Telpner on Facebook
Free Coherence Session
Meghan Telpner’s Website
Rise & Shine Intuition Masterclass
4-Week Wake Up
The Academy of Culinary Nutrition